- This event has passed.
100 Cups Academy, 4 Week Course for Small Business Owners
January 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$39
PLEASE FULLY READ BEFORE REGISTERING
WHAT, WHEN, & WHERE:
100 Cups Academy – 4 Week Training Course
Time – Calls will be 60 minutes at 11:00 am CST every Thursday using ZOOM
ARE YOU READY TO IMPROVE YOUR PROSPECTING AND DEVELOP BETTER RELATIONSHIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU WIN BUSINESS IN A TRULY AUTHENTIC WAY? DISCOVER HOW TO BE SEEN AS AN AUTHORITY RATHER THAN A SALESPERSON.
Here’s what you will learn from 100 Cups Academy.
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting, forever.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
To participate in the 100 Cups Academy, the following is strongly preferred:
- You are a small business owner and you’ve been in business one year or longer
- This is your full-time business and not a side hustle
- You have a team of people that support you (employees/contractors and/or paid advisors)
- You will make a 4-week commitment to attending the online workshops and not get “too busy” with life
- You are willing to make a long term change in your approach to marketing and not looking for a quick fix to make extra money right this very second
This is a partnership between the TSBDC at Volunteer State Community College and 100 Cups Consulting and you will be required to register with each organization.
Your reward for registering twice is a DEEPLY discounted program:).
100 Cups Academy is normally $399, however, this course is only $39, with the support of the TSBDC at Vol State Community College.
Space is limited to 20 participants, so act now!
Registration is required Only registered attendees will receive the information to join the Zoom meeting from 100 Cups Consulting
Please note that this is a live training, and a recording will not be distributed.
Speaker(s): Jason Elkins – 100 Cups Consulting
Fee: $ 39.00
Must also register and pay here – https://100cups.coffee/100-cups-academy/