- This event has passed.
How To Create A Marketing Plan For Your Small Business
January 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
About the event
Are you overwhelmed by all the marketing choices for your business? Not sure how or where to spend your time and money? It sounds like you need a marketing plan! Without a plan in place, you could potentially waste thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours trying to grow your business.
In this webinar, professional marketing coach and expert Patty Ross will help you create a marketing plan, define your brand, determine your audience and find where to advertise to get a positive return on investment.
A well-executed marketing plan will help you:
- Define your businesses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Set goals for marketing your business
- Define your target audience
- Create your Unique Selling Proposition based on competitor analysis
- Measure and Optimize your Marketing Efforts
- Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
- Determine the tools you will need to execute your marketing plan
Live attendees will receive free business resources, a copy of the slide deck, and a link to this webinar recording.